The penthouse at The Fairmont Pacific Rim has sold for $25 million, industry sources say this is the highest priced condo to be sold on MLS in Canada. The 6,400-square-foot condo was listed for $28.8 million and was on the market for 650 days.
- 2 levels, 14 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- previously sold in April 2010 for $17 million
- interiors have been done by designer Robert Bailey
- will cost the new owners $68,000 a year in taxes & $4,200 a month in condo fees
- apparently the new owners are a wealthy Middle Eastern family and bought at least one other property while touring Vancouver last week
*Source CBC News http://bit.ly/ZrijPb